Planning/Info. Systems, PKA Digital Security- Modeling & Simulation
GIS Development for a large city and regional use with integration of data input and software coding using PKI interfaces and CRM software RFID/Barcoding systems design and management practice. M&S consulting on major design and use for modeling.
Founded in the 1990s, TIS Inc., has an excellent track record of enabling technology solutions that consistently deliver bottom-line improvements to financial results, and business improvements to the client’s performance. We employ a series of technologies such as voice/speech interfaces, wireless/e-authentication technology, e-business, radio frequency ID (RFID) barcoding and business intelligence- data mining. We closely align our projects with the business imperatives of our clients, to ensure optimum success.
TIS is rapidly growing, as our information system professionals deliver solutions to Fortune 100-500, medium and small companies throughout the United States. We support the federal sector as a DBE firm listed with the U.S. Department of Transportation, and the GSA Group 70 IT Multiple Award Schedule contract.
We have gained the product and service support of SIN #132-8-12-51-33&34 for Perpetual Software Licenses and Maintenance of Software. TIS is working towards SIN 132-40-52 for Cloud services and CyberSecurity 132-45 A-D.
We have gained an Ohio DAS, State-Term contract #533406-0 to perform within the state. Though based in Ohio, we serve firms in countries throughout the world to aid in the international marketplace, and the globalization of business and information technology.
Many of the TIS Inc. associates have served in Executive and Sr. Management level roles within their respective organizations and industries. Many of the skillsets they bring to the table can be leveraged across multiple industries to support the needs (goals and objectives) of customers nationally and globally.
The founder of TIS Inc. (Philip Tibbs) et al. brings a wealth of industry eperience (over 20 years) which allows him to leverage key strategic partnerships. These partnerships have allowed TIS Inc. the capability to deliver a number of offerings. Specific capabilities include the following:
- Partnerships that leverage their relationships and experiences within:
- Computer Technology
- Information Technology
- Cloud-based technology
- IT Training
- Process Analysis/Improvement
- Business Analysis
- IT Security/Security Policy
- Ancillary Business and Technology enablers
2. Over 20 years of value add reselling experience to private industry and the federal government via TIS Inc. – GSA schedule 70 IT contract holders, state and local governments, Fortune 100, 500, 1000 businesses.
- Having provided services to over 13 nations outside of the North American continent.
3. Specific IT consulting services related to Cybersecurity. TIS Inc.’s goals are to provide clients with the ability to minimize the concerns (Risks) associated with information assurance and confidentiality by offering them the capability to strive to continuously improve, and to advance and mature their overall security posture within their respective organizations. The services that we provide are:
- Security Governance
- IT Security Risk Management
- IS and IT Security Policy and Compliance
- Safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of their systems and applications
- Fostering a culture of security awareness throughout their organizational enterprise
- Cybersecurity Services and Advisory (GSA SIN#132-45 A-D, pending.)
4. Information Technology hardware and software original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) with world leading firms and partnerships for the past 20+ years.
5. Over 20 years of customer service management experience in handling moderate to complex customer inquiries in call center, insurance, banking, software, telecommunications with VSP, Metlife, and Cigna.
6. Executive level/administrative experience in the areas of business development and corporate relations- governmental compliance with federal, state, and local entities
7. Leverage the world’s leading software and hardware companies through the GSA Schedule 70- Cisco Systems, Microsoft [Azure Cloud Based], IBM, General Dynamics IT, Lexmark, Fujitsu, Dell, and many others
8. Over 25 years of experience delivering Program/Project management Software (SDLC) and Infrastructure Implementations and support for corporate and government clients (Federal, State, and Local)
9. Over 18 years of experience delivering IT Training support and services to corporate clients within the U.S.
10. Over 25 years of experience supporting Business Analysis (BA) initiatives within various sized companies within the U.S.
11. Over 12 years delivering outstanding Project Governance and Project Quality Assurance (QA) support for Software Application Development organizations located within the U.S.
12. Over 11 years supporting Human Resource Management (HRM) assisting organizations achieve strategic objectives. Specific areas related to focusing on policies and systems
We have established formal relationships with many of the leading technology companies. These relationships help to minimize the risk of developing systems with the latest version of client-server development tools and other application software for our clients.
- NeoMedia Technologies
- IBM Software
- Cisco Systems
- ITECO – Partnering Firm for Green Energy
- New Millennium Consultants
- Cisco Systems
- Anteon Corporation
- Vasco Data Security Systems, Inc.
- CSC (Computer Sciences Corp.)
- State of Ohio (Ohio Supercomputing Center-Springfield)
- Pain Net, LLC
- Verisys, LLC
- EASII (French software firm)
- Network Associates
- Data Direct Networkks (DDN)
- E Business 1, Inc.